I specialize in content creation, scheduling, and management of all things online for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs in across industries.
Content Writing & Design
- Blog posts for your website
- LinkedIn articles
- Content design for Instagram and Pinterest
Email Marketing & Newsletters
- Marketing emails
- Email newsletter writing & scheduling
- Email sequences for sales
Social Media Management
- Consulting, strategy, and branding
- Niche research and optimization
- Content creation & scheduling across platforms
01. Let’s chat
We’ll start by connecting over a video call and getting to know each other a bit. I’ll ask some questions about your business and your needs, and I’ll share some ideas and strategies. I’ll give you a week to think about things, and I’ll whip up a price quote in the meantime.
02. Pricing call
We’ll connect over video call again and I’ll share my price quote. We’ll take some time to negotiate, and if you want to lock it in, we’ll nail down the specifics and I’ll draft us a contract.
03. Project kickoff
We’ll sign the contract, and we’ll do a more in-depth interview about your brand, your needs, and the nitty-gritty of how we’ll bring them to life. I’ll ask that you provide me the necessary materials and account accesses to get started.
04. Project phase
I’ll get to work! We can meet as often or as infrequently as you like throughout the process for updates, and for longer-term projects, I’ll ask for & implement feedback.
When you work with me, you can pick a pricing plan that works for you. If it seems like a lot to process, don’t worry—before we get started, we’ll talk through your options on a pricing call to decide what will work best for you, and we’ll both sign a contract (prepared by me) that will have our plan clearly stated.
By the project
Paying by the project works great if you have a finite task that needs doing, such as:
- A set number of blog or social media posts
- An email marketing campaign
- Social media niche optimization, consultation, or branding
When you pay by the project, I’ll require a deposit to begin, and require full payment upon completion.
By the hour
Paying by the hour is a great arrangement if you have a long-term or consistent need, such as:
- Consistent blog writing or content design
- A regular email newsletter
- Social media content creation, scheduling, and management
When you pay by the hour, I’ll send you invoices for payment. We’ll agree on a rate, my hours per week, and how often I’ll bill you on our pricing call.
Need consistent work without the hassle of invoices? You can arrange to keep me on retainer. That means we’ll agree on a flat rate per month, and I’ll charge you directly through PayPal or Stripe—no invoices needed. Think of it as Erin Bensinger: the subscription service.
Ok, so what are your rates?
I negotiate my project, hourly, and retainer rates uniquely for each project and each client. I do this for a few reasons:
- Your business is unique, and it’s important to me that you’re getting exactly what you need from me. Think of my services as fully customizable and a la carte rather than a pre-packaged deal.
- Different projects and services require different amounts of research, and if I need more research time, I’ll charge more to cover it.
- I offer sliding scale pricing. It’s important to me to be equitable when negotiating price, so I charge lower rates for businesses owned & operated by BIPOC and members of the LGBTQ+ community. I also charge less for solopreneurs than I do for businesses with more resources.
- The Kalamazoo Discount. Kalamazoo is my home and my heart. If you or your business reside within the Kalamazoo city limits, I’ll hook you up.